Our inclusive services
One rate, many advantages...
All apartments dispose of a completely equipped fitted kitchen, a bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet and hairdryer, as well as satellite TV and Wi-Fi. Of course there are also available towels, dishtowels and bed linen.
And for even more comfort:
- Breakfast basket with homemade jams*, bread rolls, organic eggs, apple juice*, yogurt, cereals*, dandelion honey*, butter, herbal tea*, nuts*, vegetable sticks* with olive oil, dried fruits*
- Daily bread services
- Washroom with the use of washing machine to your free disposal
- Free auto parking area
- Private garden with loungers, sunshades and dining areas
- E-bike rental
- Possibility to acquire our farm-based products, as for example the sugar-free apple juice, homemade jams or our self-produced wine
You are planning a holiday with your baby/child and the car is already fully packed? No problem for us! We will be delighted to provide you with:
- Reading corner with magazines and a selection of games
- Children’s playground
- Cot and children’s bed linen
- High chair
- Bottle warmer
- Changing pad
- Children’s books and colouring books with pencils
- Baby buggy for rent
- All prices are for an occupancy by two people per day and for a minimum stay of 4 nights and include cleaning, energy and other utilities. For each additional person we will compute a surcharge of € 18.00 per day. 14.00 € for children from 3 to 16. Babies from 0 to 3 years € 8,00
- We calculate a residence tax of €1,25 (per night) for guests over 14 years. This levy is not included in the prices and can only be paid on the spot.
- In our house smoking is not permitted. Please understand that pets are not accepted in the apartments.
- On day of arrival, the apartments are available at 14:00. On the day of departure, we ask you to leave the apartments until 10:00, in order to allow other guests a smooth arrival
- Please bear in mind that bookings, for organisational reasons, are only binding upon receipt of written confirmation
- The balance can be paid by bank transfer or on site. We can only accept cash payments up to a total amount of € 2,999.99. Please understand that we do not accept credit and debit cards.
- We are sure that you will be very happy on your vacation. However, should an unforeseen circumstance disturb your arrival, you have to accept the following conditions:
- You can cancel up to two months before your arrival (free).
- From two months to two weeks before the arrival we charge 3 days worth.
- Over the last two weeks before arrival, the cancellation is 70% of the price.
- We recommend a cancellation insurance